This centre has always understood that globalisation is an unstoppable and inevitable phenomenon, and that companies, including SMEs, have a real challenge ahead as regards internationalisation.
At the same time, this represents a great opportunity for those professionals who have appropriate preparation.
This has led to a strong international vocation in the entire educational approach of the School, as a decisive element in the employment integration of its graduates.
- In-depth study of two foreign languages.
- Use of English as a vehicle language in the majority of 3rd and 4th year study programme subjects.
- Specialisation in “Internationalisation and Logistics”
- Permanent use of references and international business cases
- An international programme which allows the mobility of 4th year students to European university centres of great prestige, obtaining in many cases a double European degree.