This document regulates the processing of data furnished by users, visitors and persons interested in the services offered by the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation (which hereinafter shall be referred to by its initials in Spanish, to wit CCISNB) pursuant to that set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 and in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
For minors under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of his/her personal data.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall data be compiled from the minor as regards the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under 14 years of age and access this Website without notifying your parents or guardians, you must not register as a user.
In this Website the data of all users are compiled with and are safeguarded. The user must be appraised of the fact that his/her rights are guaranteed.
In each of the offered services which are posted on the Website, users will find a specific informative clause as regards the processing of personal data that is requested for the execution of the service in question.
Data controller identification and information
The CCISNB is a public law corporation which is set up as a body for consultation and collaboration with public administrations and whose purpose is the representation, promotion and defense of the general interests of commerce, industry, services and navigation, as well as the provision of services to companies.
The CCISNB as data controller may be contacted as follows:
- In person or by postal mail addressed to the CCISNB: Bilbao Chamber o Commerce, Alda. Recalde 50, E-48008 Bilbao, Spain
- Via email/telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 944 706 500
- TAX ID (NIF) NUMBER: ESQ4873001D
- Email address of the Data Controller: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: camarabilbao.com, camarabilbaoubs.com, camarabilbaoidiomas.com, camarabilbaomasters.com
Processing of personal data and intended purpose
The Bilbao Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation processes the personal data compiled, in order to comply with in general the purposes and functions attributed thereto by Basic Law 4/2014 of 1 April, on Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation, and specifically for the following purposes:
- Corporate, individuals, collaborators and suppliers services clients
- Management and handling of corporate services and individual clients, or companies or individual entrepreneurs affiliated to the CCINSB (activities, events etc., organised or rendered by the CCINSB), and orders to suppliers and collaborators for the management and invoicing of the service.
- Management of administration and registration.
- Undertaking of the purpose and compliance of the public-administrative competences and functions attributed to the CCINSB by Basic Law 4/14 of 1 April, on Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation.
- Management and handling of the different programmes or activities in which the Chamber of Bilbao participates within the framework of the various collaboration instruments with public administrations and other entities as regards internationalisation, cooperation, employability or any other action geared towards improving the competitiveness of the commerce, industry, services and navigation sectors in Biscay.
- Assignments: Chamber of Commerce of Gipuzkoa and Chamber of Commerce of Alava, Tax Authority, Chamber of Commerce of Spain, Basque Government, European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Provincial Council of Biscay, public and financial institutions and other collaborating or patron entities.
- International transfers: to countries identified in the International Missions service.
- Educational activity
- Management of the educational activities (business education, languages, university, postgraduate etc.) offered by the Chamber of Bilbao.
- Management of admissions and placement tests carried out for those persons interested in pursuing their studies at Camarabilbao University Business School or other educational activities.
- Management of the aspects as regards the status as Camarabilbao University Business School students or other academic activity.
- Service management, handling and invoicing.
- Assignments: UPV/EHU (University of the Basque Country), Mondragón Unibertsitatea/Mondragon University, Interactive Media Training, AERCE, ESIC, EMY, companies and other collaborating entities and universities.
- International transfers: to the countries where there is collaboration for language stays.
- Forwarding of commercial communications and information of interest
- Management of the forwarding of commercial communications and information of interest for the sale of products and/or provision of services in compliance with the purposes and functions described in Law 4/2014, intended for companies and individuals, which is understood as may be of interest, whether the recipient is a client or is affiliated to the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce as if it were not the case and has requested and given his/her consent.
- Programmes and activities to facilitate employability
- Management and handling of scholarship and work placement programmes which are established for individuals in order to improve or facilitate his/her employability.
- Management of the job market for former students of the Chamber of Commerce’s training activities.
- Assignments: national and international collaborating companies.
- International transfers: for Global Training work placements.
- Management of information requests from interested persons
- Processing and handling of requests for information and inquiries or questions from interested people, put forward through the spaces provided on the website or other communication channels.
- Assignments: ESIC, Mondragón Unibertsitatea/Mondragon University, Interactive Media Training, AERCE, EMY, companies and other collaborating entities.
- Subscriptions to the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce
- Management of the different existing subscriptions in the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce.
- Video surveillance
- Management of personal information obtained through audiovisual recording mechanisms for the safety of persons and facilities.
- Public Companies Register
- Drawing up and Management of the Public Companies Register pursuant to that set forth in Article 8 of Basic Law 4/2014 of 1 April, on Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation.
- Undertaking and compliance of the public-administrative competences and functions attributed to the CCINSB by Basic Law 4/14 of 1 April, on Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation.
- Assignments: Chamber of Commerce of Spain and entities and persons with legitimate interest in accessing the Public Register.
- Companies Electoral Register
- Drawing up and Management of the Companies Electoral Register pursuant to that set forth in Article 17 of Basic Law 4/2014 of 1 April, on Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation.
- Conflict resolution files
- Management of the conflict resolution filed in the Arbitration Court.
- Selection of personnel
- Management of the information as regards persons applying for employment in the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce or subsidiary or collaborating entities of the institution.
- Human resources management
- Management of the personal information necessary for the management of the employment relationship, payroll processing, social security and generation of variable data; working hours days and tasks to be undertaken planning.
- Aid and subsidies for the workers of the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce
- Management of personal information as regards the applications for the various social subsidies which the Collective Enterprise Bargaining Agreement of CCINSB offers to personnel.
- Medical data
- Management of the medical information provided or requested in the services which so require same, and in general educational activities, language stays abroad, language school, Camarabilbao University Business School.
- International transfers: to the countries where there is collaboration for language stays.
Contect information of individual entrepreneurs and natural persons in organisations
The CCISNB pursuant to Article 19.3 of the Organic Law on Data Protection, is authorised to process the data of individual entrepreneurs, as well as the contact information of natural persons who render the services, in a legal person, for its professional localisation, in order to maintain relations of any kind with the legal person where he/she renders his/her services, or in the event of individual entrepreneurs due to their business status, and all this due to the legal obligation to manage a Biscay Public Companies Register and the exercise of the purpose, powers and public functions which are stipulated in Basic Law 4/2014 on Chambers of Commerce.
Source of data
The personal data compiled ensue directly from the interested party concerned or owner of the data, or his/her legal representative or in those persons who expressly authorise same and for the provision of public administrations pursuant to that set forth in Basic Law 4/2014 of 1 April, on Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation or from sources accessible to the public.
Veracity and accuracy of the data furnished
The users of the CCISNB services warrant and shall be held liable, in either event, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data furnished, and hereby undertake to keep same properly updated.
The personal data furnished shall be retained as long as they are required to meet the purposes for which, in each case, have been requested in order to maintain the relationship or connection of the person concerned with the organisation and the deletion thereof is not requested by the person, being likewise retained pursuant to the legal deadlines for compliance of the legal obligations required of the CCISNB.
Legal grounds for data use
The legal grounds for the processing of the data shall be undertaken pursuant to the terms set forth in Articles 6 and 9 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, as well as Article 19.3 of the LOPD, the person in question being advised of the degree or degrees of legality that in each service provision are applied, and that may be the consent, the execution of a legal relationship in which it is a party, the compliance of a legal obligation or the legitimate interest of the CCISNB, or its public interest.
Likewise, similarly as a client or person affiliated to the CCISNB, Article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, authorises us to forward to you via electronic means commercial communications as regards the services which are rendered.
Recipients, transfers and assignments
During the processing of personal data the CCISNB shall not carry out any assignment thereof barring compliance with a legal obligation or prior authorisation of the person from which same is requested wherever necessary, notifying same of the consequences as to whether or not there is, in particular, the inability of rendering the service in question.
The provision of the different services of the CCISNB may require the use of communications to computer service companies that as act as data processers of the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce, subject to confidentiality and safety requirements, and which be located outside the European Union. under the European Union – United States Privacy Shield Agreement or Privacy Shield. Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Security and confidentiality measures
The CCISNB hereby undertakes as regards the use and processing of the users’ personal data, complying with the confidentiality and use thereof pursuant to the purposes hereof, as well as the compliance of its obligation to store same and adapt all measures to prevent alteration loss, processing or unauthorised access, pursuant to that set forth in the prevailing data protection regulations.
The present Website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol which enables the transmission of data travel in a comprehensive and secure manner; that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encoded or encrypted.
The CCISNB cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the breach of data via fraudulent access by any third party.
Insofar as confidentiality is concerned, personal data compiled through the Website, or through the various communications maintained with users, shall be processed with compliance, hereby undertaking to keep confidential in relation thereto pursuant to that set forth in the applicable legislation.
When a security incident occurs, the CCISNB must notify the client without delay and furnish relevant information in relation to the security incident when known or when the client so requests same.
The CCISNB facilities to the interested persons the exercise of the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- Right to request access to your personal data
- Right to request the rectification or deletion thereof
- Right to request the limitation of one’s processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right of data portability
- Right to withdraw the consent given
Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether the CCISNB uses his/her data, being entitled to access his/her personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion thereof, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which they were compiled.
Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data, in which case said data shall only be retained for the exercise thereof or defense of claims. Likewise and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of his/her data. In that case, the CCISNB shall cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
In the event of having given one’s consent for a specific purpose, the interested party is entitled to revoke the consent granted at any given moment, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to the revocation thereof.
In the event that the user considers that his/her rights in relation to the protection of his/her personal data have not been complied with, a claim may be filed to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website via its website ww.aepd.es
Pursuant to Article 21 of Law 21, of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, should you do not wish to receive further information as regards our services, you can unsubscribe at CCISNB email address email@example.com, specifying in the subject matter “Do not send emails”
Security policy update